LOADING...
Skip to toolbar
  • Log in
  • Register
  • Community
  • Courses
  • Workshops
  • Shop
  • Testimonials
  • Contact Us
Register Login

Guitar Making

Join the guitar making revolution

Guitar Making
  • Community Profile
  • My Purchases
  • Log in
  • Register
Register Login
  • Profile picture of Boo

    Boo replied to the topic "BYOEG Black Stealth" – 5 years ago

    I’M BACK BABY! 
    Im out at work today but when I get back I’ll be installing these bright yellow side dots on the neck. 
    Thanks for sorting my account out Mark et al, much appreciated. 

    Attachment : 0F923BB5-DA89-45DE-BB9C-F81CEE4F9932.jpeg
© 2019 - GuitarMaking.co.uk. All Rights Reserved.    

WELCOME to The Academy... SIGN UP or shop Queries ? OUTSIDE UK ? please email carol@baileyguitars.co.uk We aim to get orders out in 3-5 days.. SHOUT if you want it faster : )...... Dismiss

Boo

Profile picture of Boo

@boo

Active 5 days, 7 hours ago
Rep Points balance: 35,345
Hero Points balance: 425
Rank: Champion