LOADING...
Skip to toolbar
  • Log in
  • Register
  • Community
  • Courses
  • Workshops
  • Shop
  • Testimonials
  • Contact Us
Register Login

Guitar Making

Join the guitar making revolution

Guitar Making
  • Community Profile
  • My Purchases
  • Log in
  • Register
Register Login
  • Profile picture of Koendb

    Koendb replied to the topic "1958 Flying V inspired Build" – 5 years, 4 months ago

    Attachment : IMG_20210522_131655297_HDR.jpg

    Attachment : IMG_20210522_184313792.jpg

    Attachment : IMG_20210522_184321190.jpg

    Attachment : IMG_20210522_134615088_HDR.jpg

    Attachment : IMG_20210522_141349535.jpg

    Today I cut out the body and routed out the neck cavity. I had so much trouble putting an angle in the pocket, only to find out I probably wont need one. Checking the clearance…   Read more»

© 2019 - GuitarMaking.co.uk. All Rights Reserved.    

WELCOME to The Academy... SIGN UP or shop Queries ? OUTSIDE UK ? please email carol@baileyguitars.co.uk We aim to get orders out in 3-5 days.. SHOUT if you want it faster : )...... Dismiss

Koendb

Profile picture of Koendb

@koendb

Active 6 months ago
Rep Points balance: 11,652
Hero Points balance: 478
Rank: Champion