-
tv1 replied to the topic "My first laminated semi-hollowbody" – 3 years, 8 months ago
What about when I think I’m wrong @jamesbisset?
-
jamesbisset replied to the topic "My first laminated semi-hollowbody" – 3 years, 8 months ago
@tv101 You’re always right.
-
NSJ replied to the topic "New build" – 3 years, 8 months ago
@tv101 bet his cakes are awful 🤣
-
Koendb replied to the topic "Let's do another" – 3 years, 8 months ago
@tv101 Nice work! it looks great. 🤩 🙂 👍
-
Marcel replied to the topic "Post your music.." – 3 years, 8 months ago
@tv101 My bar bill was negligible, as peolple kept bying me drinks. And yes, I played with some of them before, but never with the saxophone player or the piano player. With the other musicians I play or have played… Read more»
-
Russ replied to the topic "Let's do another" – 3 years, 8 months ago
Nice one @tv101.
🙏🎶🙂🎸 -
Russ replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 3 years, 8 months ago
So we have @tv101. 🤣
-
Russ replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeah. Two nights in a row @tv101. Still recovering. 🤣 …… but worth it.
🙂🎶🎸🙏 -
Russ replied to the topic "Finishing an Ebony neck" – 3 years, 8 months ago
Good old Velvets @tv101.
🙂🎶🎸🙏
-
NSJ replied to the topic "New piece and I'm injured" – 3 years, 8 months ago
@tv101 don’t think it’ll need much, trees been standing dead a while and I’ve burnt the higher branches already. Give it a couple of months in the house I reckon.
-
Robin replied to the topic "Thickness of sides – electric body" – 3 years, 8 months ago
@tv101 When you make an electric, but hollow out some/all of the body, how thick do you need to leave the side walls to retain sufficient strength in the wood? I’ve left about 10mm on this one, I’ll let you… Read more»
-
jamesbisset replied to the topic "To embarrass myself into finishing something …" – 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks @tv101. your fortitude and resolution is admirable. But having stepped out onto the wide open plain of possibility that is wax finishing, that Black Bison is calling me; the musky scent, the impossible shoulders, the resistance to fingering… Last… Read more»
-
tv1 replied to the topic "New build" – 3 years, 8 months ago
Those factors don’t just affect my brain 🤣
-
NSJ replied to the topic "New build" – 3 years, 8 months ago
@tv101 in my case it’s age and cold lol
-
tv1 replied to the topic "New build" – 3 years, 8 months ago
d’oh 🙃
Between Covid and the meds, my brain is slightly less functional than usual.
And “usual” isn’t a high bar …
-
NSJ replied to the topic "New build" – 3 years, 8 months ago
@tv101 neck through lad, big gluing area lol Cut out the template today, laid it all out. I’m going to print another copy of the body and establish the centre line next.
Also won a set… Read more»
-
jamesbisset replied to the topic "To embarrass myself into finishing something …" – 3 years, 8 months ago
@tv101 Thanks. Totally understand. We’ve got the new stove working in here so it’s 28°c in the living room. We’ve sealed the door and Ruth, me and the dogs are waiting for April. No-one is going out to the bedroom… Read more»
-
Russ replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 3 years, 8 months ago
It sounds much less dodgy @tv101 when you remember that I was 15 at the time. 🤣 🎶🎸🙏🙂
-
Russ replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 3 years, 8 months ago
AHH. Me too @tv101. My walls were covered in Debbie Harry. Even the bedroom door had a full length poster of her on it
🙏🎶🙂🎸
-
USADave replied to the topic "Finished build" – 3 years, 8 months ago
@tv101 lol Dinged the heck out of it already… I am not sure this approach is for everyone (I was really trying to do something as non-toxic as possible as almost a proof of concept, and figured there were one… Read more»
- Load More