-
Rocknroller912 replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 5 years ago
@tv101
Youre putting me to shame. I only have an iPad and haven’t managed to record anything. In my defence I will say that I left work to get away from spending all day on IT stuff. -
Russ replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 5 years ago
My appearances are going to be slightly limited from now on.
Hopefully when the dust settles @tv101, you’ll be back entertaining us.
You look like you’ve really enjoyed your wee spell of creativity.
Keep on keeping on.
🙂🎶🙏🎸 -
Russ replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 5 years ago
Though the deeper I dip my toe into the mysteries of mixing, the more I realise that I’ll never “master” it.
You never know @tv101. Keep at it.
🎸🙂🎶🙏 -
Russ replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 5 years ago
More great performances last night again @jamesbisset and @tv101.
Have you become the master remixer @tv101. 😁
I checked out Caedmon @jamesbisset and I love it.
🙂🙏🎸🎶 -
Russ replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 5 years, 1 month ago
You might end up like Samson, @tv101 and lose all your strength if you cut all those locks off. 😂
🎶🎸🙂🙏 -
Boo replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 5 years, 1 month ago
I admit to having a little giggle at that!!
I thought you would like that @tv101 🤣
-
Russ replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 5 years, 1 month ago
I admit to having a little giggle at that
You can see them on YouTube @tv101. 🤣
🎶🙂🎸🙏 -
Russ replied to the topic "Been planning rather than building …" – 5 years, 1 month ago
Hoping all works out @tv101.
🎶🙂🎸🙏 -
tv1 replied to the topic "Been planning rather than building …" – 5 years, 1 month ago
Looking forward to seeing you complete this one @tv101. I thought you might be up to something along these lines. It’ll be a while @Russ – I’ve had too many other demands on my time over the past few months,… Read more»
-
Boo replied to the topic "Barncaster kills cancer" – 5 years, 1 month ago
What’s the reason for the pallets having to be Heat Treated. Is that so they don’t burst into flames when you blowtorch them, or some other reason? @tv101 The HT pallets haven’t had any chemical preservatives added, just heat treated…. Read more»
-
Russ replied to the topic "Been planning rather than building …" – 5 years, 1 month ago
Looking forward to seeing you complete this one @tv101. I thought you might be up to something along these lines.
🙂🎶🎸🙏 -
Boo replied to the topic "Been planning rather than building …" – 5 years, 1 month ago
I have been experimenting with some stuff though, and thinking about building.@tv101 Nice one TV, it good to see you keeping your eye in. 👍
-
Robin replied to the topic "Been planning rather than building …" – 5 years, 1 month ago
It’s looking good @tv101 , and learning a new set of skills, well done.
-
Russ replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 5 years, 1 month ago
More great performances @jamesbisset @mabbottttt. The production and the voice is getting better each time @tv101.
🙂🙏🎸🎶 -
Russ replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 5 years, 2 months ago
Just got up this morning and realized that you had two slots @tv101….. hitting the Big Time. 😁 …..and on the very last “Bunker Bliss” I’ve just realised that it’s you Mike @mabbottttt. Back to the Live Acoustic Bliss next… Read more»
-
Koendb replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 5 years, 2 months ago
Another couple of well produced wee performances tonight @tv101 & @jamesbisset. Enjoyed them both.
Indeed!
-
Russ replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 5 years, 2 months ago
Another couple of well produced wee performances tonight @tv101 & @jamesbisset. Enjoyed them both.
🙏🎶🎸🙂
-
Russ replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 5 years, 2 months ago
I do like a bit of Dylan @tv101.
🙏🎶🙂🎸 -
Russ replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 5 years, 2 months ago
AHH @tv101. The Persuaders was one of my favourite shows…..very 70’s of course. 😁
https://youtu.be/SbA7q3AVYyQ
🙏🎶🙂🎸 -
Russ replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 5 years, 2 months ago
is that Les Jaguars track genuinely old, or just new retro?
Genuinely Old @tv101. 😁
Every boy wanted to be like David Essex……….. although I always wanted to be Tony Curtis. 🤣
🎶🙂🎸🙏 - Load More