-
tv1 replied to the topic "60's Telecaster build – Which pickups?" – 5 years, 6 months ago
If I can just add something to this conversation, I think @tv101 should surely agree with this for an alternative to F holes @boo, as I’m pretty sure that’s one of your own guitars, it’s probably best that I say… Read more»
-
Boo replied to the topic "60's Telecaster build – Which pickups?" – 5 years, 6 months ago
If I can just add something to this conversation, I think @tv101 should surely agree with this for an alternative to F holes. 😁 False F holes, you don’t even have to route, just use decals. Surely this must be… Read more»
-
Robin replied to the topic "60's Telecaster build – Which pickups?" – 5 years, 6 months ago
-
Russ replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 5 years, 6 months ago
This video may offend. Please read WARNING* below
I remember this one @tv101. Always loved this wee riff.
🙏🎶🙂🎸 -
Boo replied to the topic "BYOEG Online Bandsman 2" – 5 years, 6 months ago
Just assume that you’ll pay the import duty and handling fee, and *if* you don’t, then you’ve got a lucky saving.
@tv101 I suppose so, I think I’ll take a punt on it.
-
mattbeels replied to the topic "Nearly there Boo" – 5 years, 6 months ago
-
Russ replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 5 years, 6 months ago
CherryRed have released a couple of 3-CD compilations, covering 1977 and 1978.
Cheers @tv101. I might just check this out.
🙏🙂🎶🎸 -
Boo replied to the topic "New Electric BUild" – 5 years, 6 months ago
Is there any (good) reason to have to choose between black OR pink? Could you not have both? Preferably sparkly. I reckon Boo could sort that out. This would work (you’ll have to imagine the “sparkly” bit). @tv101 and @darrenking… Read more»
-
Russ replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 5 years, 6 months ago
This track played* when I was in the workshop (really!) I only have a vague recollection of this @tv101 somewhere in the back of my mind. There were lots of great little bands like them around at the time. 👍🙂 … Read more»
-
Robin replied to the topic "New Workshop" – 5 years, 6 months ago
@tv101 Given the space that you managed to work in previously – that’s going to seem mahoosive when you get started in there!! Not only bench space, I’ll have enough clear floor space to take a step back and admire… Read more»
-
Boo replied to the topic "?Luthier Jokes and Funny Stories?" – 5 years, 6 months ago
@mattbeels and @tv101 I’m not even going to comment on that buffoon.
-
Boo replied to the topic "1st set Neck/Carve Top solid body underway" – 5 years, 6 months ago
Here you go – neck and another angle on the roundover / carve. @tv101 Yeah I love your choices of woods on this build, I think it really does look superb. There’s something about that Rosewood neck, it seems decadent… Read more»
-
mattbeels replied to the topic "1st set Neck/Carve Top solid body underway" – 5 years, 6 months ago
@tv101
That looks sweet! There’s something about that Rosewood neck, it seems decadent somehow but I really like it. I also like the look of a Wenge neck, must be the dark color that’s so appealing. -
mattbeels replied to the topic "?Luthier Jokes and Funny Stories?" – 5 years, 6 months ago
@tv101 You didn’t – fear thee not. Nice! I’m glad that worked out… here are the new curtains and cushions for my new workshop 😂😂😂 Don’t worry, I’ll be posting some pictures of my cozy cushions and classy… Read more»
-
mattbeels replied to the topic "1st set Neck/Carve Top solid body underway" – 5 years, 6 months ago
That is a wonderful thing to hold
That’s what she said!
So, let’s see it then!
(yeah, she said that too!) -
Boo replied to the topic "1st set Neck/Carve Top solid body underway" – 5 years, 6 months ago
It doesn’t have to be a full body carve, you could do a small “shelf” around the edge? 🤔 Here’s something else that I tried as an experiment on a recent build … @tv101 Excellent work TV, I think it… Read more»
-
Koendb replied to the topic "1st set Neck/Carve Top solid body underway" – 5 years, 6 months ago
I really like that @tv101
-
Boo replied to the topic "BYOEG Online Bandsman 2" – 5 years, 6 months ago
@tv101 I used some 3mm ish thick wood off cut that I got from Mark a while back (available here in the shop to buy) and rough cut it shape before gluing it on and sanding it to conform with… Read more»
-
mattbeels replied to the topic "?Luthier Jokes and Funny Stories?" – 5 years, 6 months ago
oh, OK 😥 😥
Ah man, I didn’t mean to bum you out!
I thought we were joking here…
But now I’m guessing that the joke is on me? Hmm, and I used emojis and everything… 🤷 -
Russ replied to the topic "?Luthier Jokes and Funny Stories?" – 5 years, 6 months ago
To be fair Matt @mattbeels, @tv101 has posted some good new stuff with the odd repeat. I noticed that even I have posted jokes twice. It’s difficult to look back to check what’s gone before. I suppose it doesn’t really… Read more»
- Load More