-
Russ replied to the topic "🎸 Guitar Hardware Ideas🎸" – 5 years, 6 months ago
Thanks @tv101. I do like the look of them. The dream is to someday make my own. 😬🤯
🙂🙏🎸🎶 -
mattbeels replied to the topic "BYOEG Online Bandsman 2" – 5 years, 6 months ago
@tv101
Solder lug -
mattbeels replied to the topic "BYOEG Online Bandsman 2" – 5 years, 6 months ago
@tv101
I also like neater. I connect all grounds to a single point. It’s much neater and I read somewhere long ago that it’s the proper way as it’s quieter.
-
Clinton replied to the topic "Meet Deep Purple" – 5 years, 6 months ago
-
Clinton replied to the topic "Meet Deep Purple" – 5 years, 6 months ago
@tv101
Yes, an incredible feeling of purpose. Sharing your builds of functional art. My nieces are so happy and messaged me that their guitars have turned heads of interest. Especially the bandsman. -
Deej replied to the topic "For you Archtop Fans out there" – 5 years, 6 months ago
See ya at the workshop @TV101
-
Russ replied to the topic "Building a guitar for my thesis for school." – 5 years, 6 months ago
Hey @louis-kerckhove. I’d agree with @tv101. Try inlaying something slightly bigger.
🙏🎸🎶🙂 -
Russ replied to the topic "UK Based Luthier Tools – new supplier" – 5 years, 6 months ago
Thanks @tv101. I was thinking mainly of the standard strat type plate but also the curved edge type on the jaguar could be a possibility. If chrome was too difficult or too expensive I’d maybe think about brushed steel.
🙂🎶🎸🙏 -
Russ replied to the topic "UK Based Luthier Tools – new supplier" – 5 years, 6 months ago
Hey @tv101. Do you think he would make specific parts for guitar? I’m thinking guitar neck plates with a logo engraved.
🙏🎸🎶🙂 -
Boo replied to the topic "UK Based Luthier Tools – new supplier" – 5 years, 6 months ago
@tv101 Well done sir! 👍
-
Deej replied to the topic "UK Based Luthier Tools – new supplier" – 5 years, 6 months ago
@Tv101 great find…
-
Russ replied to the topic "UK Based Luthier Tools – new supplier" – 5 years, 6 months ago
Hey @tv101. They look like very good quality tools. It would be good to see the pricing. Great find.
🙏🎸🎶🙂 -
Boo replied to the topic "60's Telecaster build – Which pickups?" – 5 years, 6 months ago
It seems the edit button does not work for me on this forum @koendb Yeah Matt makes a good point, @tv101 knows about the edit button, ask him about it. 👍 Oh, I’ve just remembered the other Iron Gear pickups… Read more»
-
mattbeels replied to the topic "60's Telecaster build – Which pickups?" – 5 years, 6 months ago
-
mattbeels replied to the topic "🎺🎸🥁 This Is The Best Song by ????? I've Heard……..in this moment. 🥁🎸🎺" – 5 years, 7 months ago
But then I realised you were right.
@tv101
😆😆😆 -
Deej replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Deej replied to the topic "60's Telecaster build – Which pickups?" – 5 years, 7 months ago
I agree with @TV101 the iron gear pups are great from what I’ve found.
-
Rocknroller912 replied to the topic "Missing the workshop" – 5 years, 7 months ago
@tv101
I feel your pain with big country houses. Lived in a big three storey house for years, it took 26 rolls of wall paper to decorate the stairways.
-
mattbeels replied to the topic "New Workshop" – 5 years, 7 months ago
Next it will be some “nice” curtains for the windows with some matching soft cushions for the chairs. Plus, you’ll need some pretty lampshades in there and some rugs for the floor … 🤣 @tv101 Well I guess we now… Read more»
-
Boo replied to the topic "Finishing Maple Fretboards" – 5 years, 7 months ago
like this?
@tv101 Stop it, your making me cry. 🥲😢😭🏴
- Load More