-
Boo replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 5 years, 7 months ago
@tv101 Girls in tight skirts? Here is my favourite song of the day. 😜Â
https://youtu.be/XcATvu5f9vEÂ -
Boo replied to the topic "Single Head Mop Polisher" – 5 years, 7 months ago
now it’s got to be done, just to use that name.
@tv101 Yes I think so. 🤘😁🤘🎸
-
Boo replied to the topic "Single Head Mop Polisher" – 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Boo replied to the topic "Single Head Mop Polisher" – 5 years, 7 months ago
But that’s not really the Bailey ethos – of learning all the skills required to do the whole job yourself? @tv101 No, I don’t mean all of us do that all the time. We can learn to do everything ourselves… Read more»
-
Boo replied to the topic "Single Head Mop Polisher" – 5 years, 7 months ago
I’ve attained the mythical status, long believed by guitarists to be an impossible state, of “too many guitars”.
I know. I’ll be excommunicated and de-forummed shortly …@tv101 😱 Be very careful T, you are pushing it now. 🤣
-
matt beels replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 5 years, 7 months ago
-
tv1 replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 5 years, 7 months ago
-
Boo replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 5 years, 7 months ago
-
matt beels replied to the topic "Single Head Mop Polisher" – 5 years, 7 months ago
@tv101 Like anything else there’s a learning curve. I haven’t used a buffer personally but have seen it done and have read about them. The biggest danger aside from burn through is the buffing wheel (sorry but I can’t bring… Read more»
-
Robin replied to the topic "Small body acoustic size?" – 5 years, 7 months ago
@markbaily @tv101 @mikeyrjiom Thanks for all your comments. I’m not planning on fitting any pickups, I only play guitar (and I use the word “play” quite loosely) to amuse myself, so I don’t need loud. Now that you’ve pointed out… Read more»
-
mark bailey replied to the topic "Live@1pm Today – Dovetail Join" – 5 years, 7 months ago
Thanks @tv101 and @everyone !! I’ve been forgetting to ask this for months 🙂
-
matt beels replied to the topic "Metal Flake (Large Silver Flake)" – 5 years, 7 months ago
So, if it starts out “as glittery as heck”, what’s the equivalent term for when it’s fully glittered??
I believe it would be “glittery as feck!”
-
Boo replied to the topic "Metal Flake (Large Silver Flake)" – 5 years, 7 months ago
So, if it starts out “as glittery as heck”, what’s the equivalent term for when it’s fully glittered??
@tv101 “Glittery as a disco glitter ball” ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
 -
Boo replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 5 years, 7 months ago
That’s a new name to me @tv101 OK, she was in a band called Flyleaf but she now has her own band. Her first album “Life Screams” is so good and she has a unique voice that I love. She… Read more»
-
matt beels replied to the topic "?Luthier Jokes and Funny Stories?" – 5 years, 7 months ago
@tv101
I think Thrash Metal was my favorite!
🤘😆🤘 -
Boo replied to the topic "Metal Flake (Large Silver Flake)" – 5 years, 7 months ago
So, you’re going for the natural look on your next 20-odd builds @tv101 🤣🤣 Well, I’ve got some body blanks that are not particularly attractive, wood like poplar. So, when they are guitar shaped, I can make them look beautiful… Read more»
-
Robin replied to the topic "Small body acoustic size?" – 5 years, 7 months ago
@tv101 I had a look at the Taylor website and thought the auditorium size looked reasonable. I’ve gone for in between auditorium/bootlegger but just a little shorter. If I can manage to make a bevelled arm rest then I could… Read more»
-
Rocknroller912 replied to the topic "Centre joining strip on laminated arched back?" – 5 years, 7 months ago
@tv101 Interesting that you should post a pic of the inlaid fiddle. It’s a very old technique that was used on instruments in the 16th & 17th Centuries (typical on Baroque instruments). It involves scribing out a groove, with a… Read more»
-
matt beels replied to the topic "Polishing Compound (Using a hand drill pad! – what could possibly go wrong!)…" – 5 years, 7 months ago
@tv101 If I were you I would just bang one out at home, boom! Do it! Then after Covid go do a course and make one with an arm bevel. That way you’ll have one under your belt (it ain’t that… Read more»
-
matt beels replied to the topic "Polishing Compound (Using a hand drill pad! – what could possibly go wrong!)…" – 5 years, 7 months ago
@tv101 I was watching the acoustic course as well for a bit there, then I got completely distracted but intend to get back at it. I don’t really have much interest in building one but I certainly enjoy watching the… Read more»
- Load More