-
Russ replied to the topic "☯️🤔In My Humble Opinion 🙏☯️" – 6 years ago
@tv101
They are nice guitars……and it is quite a unique Headstock for an electric guitar.
Cheers,
Russ.
🎶🎸🙏🙂 -
Russ replied to the topic "☯️🤔In My Humble Opinion 🙏☯️" – 6 years ago
@tv101
Slightly educated guess when you said that Tokai was close……but yes, confirmed by Google.
🙏✌️🎶🎸 -
Russ replied to the topic "☯️🤔In My Humble Opinion 🙏☯️" – 6 years ago
@tv101
Kawai? 🤔🙏 -
Russ replied to the topic "☯️🤔In My Humble Opinion 🙏☯️" – 6 years ago
@tv101
Tokai? -
Russ replied to the topic "☯️🤔In My Humble Opinion 🙏☯️" – 6 years ago
@tv101
I’ll have a guess at Godin. 🤔 -
Boo replied to the topic "The member formerly known as …" – 6 years ago
So I thought I’d follow their lead and simplify my own too.
@tv101 Good man! I did it for exactly the same reason.
-
darrenking replied to the topic "☯️🤔In My Humble Opinion 🙏☯️" – 6 years ago
@tv101 Come on TV, tell us what you really think!! Despite my first electric guitar being a really crap Strat rip off, I have never really liked them that much either. I think it was all the Hank Marvin &… Read more»
-
Boo replied to the topic "What are we plugging into?" – 6 years ago
Then you lose 100 points ….
@tv101 That’s a very good point. 🤣
-
Boo replied to the topic "What are we plugging into?" – 6 years ago
I guess that the site admin will get an alert if we report anything.
@tv101 I might click “Report” and say that only half the displayed functions don’t work! Hahaha……