Clear all

Hi from Worcester!  

RSS

MickCarr
(@mickcarr)
Rookie
Rep Points: 10
01/08/2020 3:14 am  

Hi all, stumbled across the videos on YouTube so thought I'd join the gang! Been hobby building for about twenty years, nothing special, mainly teles, strats and the odd bass. Had to stop about five years ago due to health issues but I've just finished building my workshop and getting tooled up, ready to start building again. Sticking to what I know for this first one, sort of a mash up tele cabronita/snakehead, haven't quite decided yet! Anyway, great to be here, thanks for having me.

Bill Flude, tv1010101, Deej and 2 people liked
mark bailey
(@markbailey)
Guitar Making God
01/08/2020 12:40 pm  

Sounds like a plan! Keep us informed and make sure to let us know if you need anything - glad you like the livestreams -CHEERS!

Measure twice, cut once...

ReplyReplyQuote
tv1010101
(@tv1010101)
Adept
Rep Points: 191
05/08/2020 7:46 pm  
Posted by: @mickcarr

Been hobby building for about twenty years, nothing special, mainly teles, strats and the odd bass.

Basses are quite often “odd”.  Think it’s something to do with the people that play them.

😆

ReplyReplyQuote
Bill Flude
(@frocesterbill)
Technician
Rep Points: 573
06/08/2020 2:51 pm  

Hi Mick - you are quite close - I am about 4 miles from M5 junction 13 - Alan is about 3 miles from me and Dave is near Tetbury - maybe we could arrange a socially distanced meet at some stage to compare experiences.....

Measure once........
Measure again.........
Sod it - make tea!

ReplyReplyQuote