-
Russ replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 4 years ago
-
POCORANCH7 replied to the topic "Gouged Neck and thickness tolerance question?" – 4 years ago
@russ, @tv101, @rocknroller912, @markbaily, @wayne_f, @robin, @jozefbehr, @koendb, I have a serious thing going on with my wrist…but i think i can install the frets, so i pushed ahead;
-
Russ replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 4 years ago
Posted by: @tv101
Bit of a 70’s classic there ^^^ and here too …Hooray for the 70’s……… with is warts and all. 🤣Â
🙏🎸🎶🙂 -
Bill Flude replied to the topic "Third Course" – 4 years ago
@tv101 First one I think Carol said……
-
Bpower replied to the topic "Guitar Build #3" – 4 years ago
@tv101 thanks tv. Appreciate it. This guitar was a struggle but I’m happy how it came out. I am sooooo glad it was not my first build. It may have turned me off of the whole thing. well….. probably not…. Read more»
-
Russ replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 4 years ago
-
Rocknroller912 replied to the topic "To embarrass myself into finishing something …" – 4 years ago
@tv101Â
That looks very good. I think I will start using bolts instead of screws -
Rocknroller912 replied to the topic "To embarrass myself into finishing something …" – 4 years ago
@tv101Â
if you have any finer grade then try sticking some onto a flat surface and use that to take out the scratches -
Rocknroller912 replied to the topic "To embarrass myself into finishing something …" – 4 years ago
@tv101Â
I hope can get a good edge on the power tool attachments. -
Rocknroller912 replied to the topic "To embarrass myself into finishing something …" – 4 years ago
@tv101Â
ok see you then. I will practice with my iPad and stand to get a good view. -
Rocknroller912 replied to the topic "To embarrass myself into finishing something …" – 4 years ago
@tv101Â
Vertical is just as good I think, but it’s important to see the edge as you are working.  Weekend is probably better as I can get daylight. How does Saturday at 3pm sound. Hope the Jitsi still works. -
Rocknroller912 replied to the topic "To embarrass myself into finishing something …" – 4 years ago
@tv101Â I have several all with different grades of abrasive attached with NEC tape. Some I made backing plates on a lathe and some I bought cheap flexible rubber backing pads which are made for electric drill. The slid wood… Read more»
-
Rocknroller912 replied to the topic "To embarrass myself into finishing something …" – 4 years ago
@tv101 OK we can do a Jitsi call, just give me some advance notice to try setting up my video stand as I’ve had problems trying to get the angle low enough to film my work bench. Also my lights… Read more»
-
Rocknroller912 replied to the topic "To embarrass myself into finishing something …" – 4 years ago
@tv101 Sharpening gouges depends on whether the bevel is on the inside or outside, known as in cannel or out cannel. I have some of the stones which Russ looked at and they are more used for removing the edge… Read more»
-
Russ replied to the topic "To embarrass myself into finishing something …" – 4 years ago
-
Russ replied to the topic "To embarrass myself into finishing something …" – 4 years ago
You can use these to sharpen your gouges @tv101….. I’ve never done it so I don’t know how difficult or easy it is.
🎶🙏🎸🙂
-
Russ replied to the topic "To embarrass myself into finishing something …" – 4 years ago
-
Russ replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 4 years ago
-
Russ replied to the topic "To embarrass myself into finishing something …" – 4 years ago
Hi @tv101,
Is it large enough to make a full body template or a whole neck template?Â
🎸🙂🎶🙏 -
tv1 replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 4 years ago
Posted by: @russ Posted by: @tv101 finally managed to get hold of the Ed Kuepper (who?) “singles” CD set this week. And it includes this version of the original classic – bonus points for anyone who remembers the original I… Read more»
- Load More