-
Boo replied to the topic "BYOEG Black Stealth" – 4 years, 6 months ago
Posted by: @tv101 How do you find those coloured strings? I presume that they’re standard strings, but the coated? Do they sound noticeably different? Do they feel or wear differently? What about where you hit them with the pick -… Read more»
-
Boo replied to the topic "BYOEG Black Stealth" – 4 years, 6 months ago
Posted by: @tv101 Errrr – I’m looking hard, but struggling a bit to find things that I don’t like about it! OK, so the bright yellow covers probably wouldn’t have been my first thought or choice, but they work well… Read more»
-
tv1 replied to the topic "🍭🍬Fun with Candy🍬🍭" – 4 years, 6 months ago
-
Boo replied to the topic "🍭🍬Fun with Candy🍬🍭" – 4 years, 6 months ago
@tv101 and this one, including mistakes and resolutions. 👍
-
Boo replied to the topic "BYOEG Black Stealth" – 4 years, 6 months ago
@tv101 Check out this build TV. There will be things you like and things you don’t like about it. My mate max happy and that’s what matters. 🐝
-
Boo replied to the topic "Alternative stringed instruments 🪕🎻" – 4 years, 6 months ago
Posted by: @tv101 It’s mad (so I understand why it’d appeal to you 😆 ) and creative / inventive but I guess that’s just a larger and bassier version of the old rubber-bands-stretched-across-a-shoe-box “instrument”? I imagine it’d be fun to play… Read more»
-
Boo replied to the topic "Alternative stringed instruments 🪕🎻" – 4 years, 6 months ago
Posted by: @tv101
This guy makes some incredible instruments
https://www.paulhathway.com/@tv101 Excellent, I’ll have a good look at that website when I’ve a bit more time. Thanks. 👍
-
Russ replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 4 years, 6 months ago
Posted by: @tv101 Check out the “Relish” album @Russ – and where were you in the 1990s??? I will @tv101. I spent most of the 90’s in Londinium. Great time. Met the wife there. I was having kids in the… Read more»
-
Russ replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 4 years, 6 months ago
Posted by: @tv101 Whilst I carry on listening through the backlog, here’s one from me. Listen to the whole video if you have the time … Loving it @tv101. She’s new to me so thanks for that. I’ll listen to… Read more»
-
Russ replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 4 years, 6 months ago
Posted by: @tv101 And a few more tracks added to my Spotify Russ List Cheers @tv101. I’ve just been getting back to going out with my midlife crisis gig buddies to some concerts We’ve seen Dry Cleaning, The Mysterines and… Read more»
-
Marcel replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 4 years, 6 months ago
Posted by: @tv101
Of course, I’ll only buy you a virtual pint.😪
-
tv1 replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 4 years, 6 months ago
Posted by: @marcel Posted by: @tv101 I’ll buy the first round at the BBBB. That will be my last pint at the BBBB. I always start with my last pint, after that I can drink as many as I want,… Read more»
-
Marcel replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 4 years, 6 months ago
Posted by: @tv101 I’ll buy the first round at the BBBB. That will be my last pint at the BBBB. I always start with my last pint, after that I can drink as many as I want, as I already… Read more»
-
tv1 replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 4 years, 6 months ago
Posted by: @marcel Posted by: @tv101 Some curious selections in there @Marcel When Carol Asked me what I wanted to see, the first I came up with was you, my virtual friend! Yes, but what did you want to see… Read more»
-
Marcel replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 4 years, 6 months ago
-
Russ replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 4 years, 7 months ago
Some mighty fine guitar playing on last night’s show @jamesbisset. 👍😁
Another smooth performance last week @tv101. 👌
🎶🎸🙏🙂
-
Robin replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 4 years, 7 months ago
Are we having a Tuesday night chat tonight, it being Tuesday?
I should be able to join in after my dinner.
-
Koendb replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 4 years, 7 months ago
Posted by: @tv101
Are we having a Tuesday night chat tonight, it being Tuesday?I am always up for it. Don’t know at what time I will able to join yet
-
tv1 replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 4 years, 7 months ago
Posted by: @tv101 Sorry to all – I had a last minute unexpected obstacle to my participation, so couldn’t make it. Well done @rocknroller912 @robin @koendb for managing to get out just before @jamesbisset turned up. Sounds like the plan… Read more»
-
Rocknroller912 replied to the topic "🍭🍬Fun with Candy🍬🍭" – 4 years, 8 months ago
@tv101
Have you seen the Mad Scotsman on utube. It’s a bit rude to post on the forum but very funny.
”There’s nae Irn Bru” joke video. - Load More