-
Boo replied to the topic "BEND IT LIKE BAILEY!!!" – 5 years, 4 months ago
-
Rocknroller912 replied to the topic "Sharpening sled. Worth £60?" – 5 years, 4 months ago
@tv101 Veritas is a good choice I think, all their stuff is decent quality. An index of the live streams would be useful but I enjoy browsing through them all to find the correct one. I also remember watching most… Read more»
-
Russ replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 5 years, 4 months ago
Couldn’t bring myself to hit the “like” button for Coldplay @Russ – but that Samantha Fish track is great! Now …. where’s my CBG …. They get a wee bit of a bad press @tv101. We’re very good at putting… Read more»
-
Jonathan Hodgson replied to the topic "Sharpening sled. Worth £60?" – 5 years, 4 months ago
I guess the upside is that you’re not running the guide on top of the stone, so there’s no wear to the stone @tv101 – you’re dragging a hardened steel edge over the stone, I doubt you need to worry… Read more»
-
Rocknroller912 replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 5 years, 4 months ago
@tv101
Thanks I will check this out -
Rocknroller912 replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 5 years, 4 months ago
@tv101 Im not sure, I was trying to do a video with an iPad and plug in Shure microphone which is supposed to be studio quality, but I don’t think I can compress the file enough to email it. I’m… Read more»
-
Rocknroller912 replied to the topic "Sharpening sled. Worth £60?" – 5 years, 4 months ago
@tv101 There are a lot of factors in keeping hand tools sharp and my experience over 60 years of woodworking is that’s there is no magic bullet that’s suddenly going to work. Particularly so in regard to jigs and devices… Read more»
-
Koendb replied to the topic "1958 Flying V inspired Build" – 5 years, 4 months ago
They leave “steps” on the outside edges, which form parallel faces onto which you can place the clamps, which then don’t slip when you tighten them. @tv101 That makes total sense! Why did I not think of that :-)Anyway, luckily,… Read more»
-
Russ replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 5 years, 4 months ago
Thanks for reposting your song @tv101. I was watching you “playing with yourself” then all of a sudden you were gone. Another great choice of song. 👍😁
🙂🎶🎸🙏 -
tv1 replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 5 years, 4 months ago
-
Boo replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 5 years, 4 months ago
Way to go @tv101 rock n roll. 👍
-
Russ replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 5 years, 4 months ago
Hey @tv101. I think it is a bootleg album made from the master that was stolen when Mick Jones was doing the soundtrack to the film Amongst Friends. There was apparently only three songs left that were included in the… Read more»
-
mattbeels replied to the topic "Hello from Stockton On Tees" – 5 years, 4 months ago
That Matt chap actually says “pratice on scrap” but then he’s a double foreigner so we’ve learned to accept his dodgy spellings. @tv101 Some people say “Practice makes perfect.” Bah, I say “Pratice on scrap!” Now that I see it… Read more»
-
Koendb replied to the topic "Hello from Stockton On Tees" – 5 years, 4 months ago
I’ve been waiting for *ages* to use that
@tv101 hahaha that makes it even more funny! 🤣
-
jamesbisset replied to the topic "Acoustic tone from an electric guitar?" – 5 years, 4 months ago
Useful though @tv101, and I have a hankering to build an electric bass that sounds acoustic at some point… Meanwhile, I think I need to try out a bargain basement contact transducer thing on my big orange Yamaha, just to… Read more»
-
jamesbisset replied to the topic "Acoustic tone from an electric guitar?" – 5 years, 4 months ago
Yup – that looks good. Thanks @tv101
I’ll just check the pric— sorry, I think there’s something in my eye…
-
Russ replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 5 years, 4 months ago
I reckon an EP by Xmas ….
😂🤣
Worth the effort @tv101.
🙏🎶🙂🎸 -
Russ replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 5 years, 4 months ago
@tv101. When’s the album coming? 🤔😁
🎸🙂🎶🙏 -
Russ replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 5 years, 4 months ago
I’ll have to listen a bit closer @tv101.🤔 More of a tune man myself. 😂
🎸🙂🎶🙏 -
Russ replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 5 years, 4 months ago
Maybe she’ll find you @tv101. 🤯
🙏🎶🙂🎸 - Load More