-
Deej replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 5 years, 11 months ago
Might be able to see me at the front @tv101…
although IIRC I was a little wasted 🤩
-
Clinton replied to the topic "Readers Tools….." – 5 years, 11 months ago
@tv101 Yup that too. I got 5 of them. One for thicknessing, with a big baseplate permanantly attached. A small palm for binding. A big one for excessive material removal, I do a lot chambering hollow bodies, my all time… Read more»
-
pdxguitar replied to the topic "Shaping the body template" – 5 years, 11 months ago
@tv101 thanks for the wisdom and advice! Do you recommend a specific brand of “time” and where to buy it? 😛 But yeah I hear ya. I think I will need to practice patience and get good at that.
-
Rocknroller912 replied to the topic "🎸📏 The Great British Guitar Build 📐🎸" – 5 years, 11 months ago
@tv101
Think you are heading for the naughty step with the Carol comment -
Robin replied to the topic "1pm LIVE: Headstock veneers – bring yer best Q's – cheers folks!" – 5 years, 11 months ago
@tv101 @robin – Postie should deliver a little package tomorrow. Hope it helps. The postman has been, thank you again Tony for sending these veneers to me. Iv’e tidied up the truss rod access slot now and will glue on one… Read more»
-
Robin replied to the topic "How to Make Your Own Veneers – LIVE@1PM" – 5 years, 11 months ago
“learning opportunity”!
The common factor in my learning opportunities is the router. I need to spend some time learning to tame it, the fine adjustment seems to have a mind of it own.
-
Clinton replied to the topic "How to Make Your Own Veneers – LIVE@1PM" – 5 years, 11 months ago
@tv101 Just so you know, I really tried stalling for your lawn mowing. I actually screw down the ends of the chunk of wood on scrap and I screw side walls for the router base when I surface route the… Read more»
-
Boo replied to the topic "Fret Cutting Jig" – 5 years, 11 months ago
Excellent video
@tv101 Thanks Tony, I just thought it would be easier for everyone if I made a video rather than type everything out.
-
Boo replied to the topic "Fret Cutting Jig" – 5 years, 11 months ago
The fret slot jig from @darrenking that @tv101 sent me is an excellent prototype. My first impression was that it is an intuitive design so leaves little for the user to figure out. I say if you can get something… Read more»
-
Boo replied to the topic "Fret Cutting Jig" – 5 years, 11 months ago
-
Robin replied to the topic "How to Make Your Own Veneers – LIVE@1PM" – 5 years, 11 months ago
Ridiculously, I’d never thought of making veneers with the router
I had thought of it, but you talked me out of it. The postman came empty handed today, he’ll be back again on Monday.
-
Robin replied to the topic "First practice build" – 5 years, 11 months ago
@markbailey @tv101 Deja vu…I was going to cover this today also! Spooky Spooky indeed With a bridge like that, I’d make sure that the slope of the saddle is towards the tailpiece Looking at my bridge again, the three bass… Read more»
-
mark bailey replied to the topic "First practice build" – 5 years, 11 months ago
-
mark bailey replied to the topic "1pm LIVE: Headstock veneers – bring yer best Q's – cheers folks!" – 5 years, 11 months ago
@tv101 Dang – Beat me to it – Cheers! @robin For next time I’ll show you TODAY at 1pm how to make a veneer if you don’t have a Sander Thicknesser… Go for it @deej! We are going to add… Read more»
-
Deej replied to the topic "1pm LIVE: Headstock veneers – bring yer best Q's – cheers folks!" – 5 years, 11 months ago
Temptress!!
Patience @tv101
-
Robin replied to the topic "1pm LIVE: Headstock veneers – bring yer best Q's – cheers folks!" – 5 years, 11 months ago
Postie should deliver a little package tomorrow. Hope it helps.
Thanks TV, much appreciated. I had the router out again today, managed to put a radius on the front edge of the body without any mishaps, things are looking up.
-
Boo replied to the topic "Bagpress – Fret Cutting Jig – a review" – 5 years, 12 months ago
“Good morning Mrs Boo, here’s a card, I’m just off to the workshop, call me when lunch is ready” @tv101 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Yeah, as funny as that is, she may not let me back in the house for my lunch!
-
Boo replied to the topic "Bagpress – Fret Cutting Jig – a review" – 5 years, 12 months ago
@tv101 I’ve received the jig you sent from @darrenking so I’ll have a play with it this weekend (I would have a look tomorrow but it’s my wedding anniversary).
-
Boo replied to the topic "Bagpress – Fret Cutting Jig – a review" – 5 years, 12 months ago
@tv101 Thanks Tony, I’ll look out for it.
-
Russ replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 5 years, 12 months ago
@tv101
My First Gig was The Scorpions in the same year. Seems like yesterday.
🙏🎸😁🎶 - Load More