Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Access to course

16 Posts
5 Users
2 Likes
Topic starter

Hi Mark, great looking website! Looking forward to hanging around here...

Just one question, I can no longer access my purchased courses. How comes?

Say hi to Carol!

Cheers,

Edwin

Measure once, cut straight away and maybe you're lucky......

6 Answers

Hey Edwin, my account isn’t showing that I have completed two of the online courses any more. Haha.... I did the “Design your own Guitar” and “Build your own Guitar” courses about two years ago. Oh well, I’ll just have to do them again to earn my certificates. I guess the new website didn’t carry over all the data from the old one, I’m sure it will all get sorted out. 

What are you working on at the moment?

Make guitars, not war 🌍✌️🎸

mark bailey 21/11/2018 4:39 pm

Hey John - what courses did you have marked as completed? I can probably fix that in the back end...let me know if you want and I'll take a look ? 

Boo Boo 21/11/2018 5:54 pm

That’s better, I can comment again now. Cheers Mark. 

Edwin Topic starter 21/11/2018 6:03 pm

Hi John, no project at this moment as my building is mostly an outdoor activity. I.e. just a small garden shed full of bicycles for a workshop......

But a month ago I overhauled my first byo Bailey (2006). I sanded of the oil, grain-filled the wood and sprayed it with 2k laquer. Looks fantastic!!

Cheers Edwin

Yes - Don't worry - anyone who has lifetime access will not lose out and AAA members have become 'premium' members at the same rate they were paying previously.

Please bear with us while we get it all sorted out - thanks!

Measure twice, cut once...

Hey Edwin - Carol's going to email you...

Measure twice, cut once...

Me too. I finished the Acoustic Course!

Mike

Boo Boo 21/11/2018 5:58 pm

I haven’t done the online acoustic course yet. How did you get on Mike?

mark bailey 26/11/2018 11:16 am

@michael-walker002

Hey Mike! Glad to see you on the forum - just seen your comment

If you would like to mark your course as complete please upload some pics of your guitar here:

https://guitarmaking.co.uk/community/showcase-acoustic/

Cheers!

Topic starter

Hi Mark, just received notice from Carol; problem solved! Thnx!!

Measure once, cut straight away and maybe you're lucky......

Boo Boo 21/11/2018 6:00 pm

Glad you got sorted out Edwin. What guitar are you working on at the moment? I’m building a Telecaster. 

I still don't have access to most parts of the courses, most of the stages say I "must have a Premium Membership" is there something I need to do to get access?

Boo Boo 21/11/2021 10:37 am

@adam It sounds like you need to sign in, the system kicks us out every so often for some reason. Just check you are signed in before going any further. Also, are you up to date with your payment subscription? Check that too. 👍

Adam 23/11/2021 3:43 am

@boo I am signed in. I bought the course a long time ago, before a subscription was necessary.

Boo Boo 23/11/2021 9:08 am

@adam Oh right ok. Something similar happened to me a few months ago, contact Mark and Carol by email and they will sort it out. I’m the same, I e been here that long, it was before the subscription. 👍

Share: