-
tv1 replied to the topic "My first laminated semi-hollowbody" – 3 years, 7 months ago
Come on Jim, this is serious, not one of your songs …
🤣 🤣
-
jamesbisset replied to the topic "My first laminated semi-hollowbody" – 3 years, 7 months ago
@tv101 I’m making this up as I go along. It just seemed like a simple way to persuade the joined veneers not to split along my dodgy glue line.
As usual, I was wrong. -
Rocknroller912 replied to the topic "Thickness of sides – electric body" – 3 years, 7 months ago
@tv101 My thinking is that, as you cut out the body, you’ve cut across the fibres of the wood, so there are lots of shorter lengths rather than long, bent, lengths, so the sides need to be thicker to have… Read more»
-
NSJ replied to the topic "New build" – 3 years, 7 months ago
@tv101 yeh it’s an awkward shade of wood to stain but I think I’m getting there lol
-
TimC. replied to the topic "Headstock thickened" – 3 years, 7 months ago
-
TimC. replied to the topic "Headstock thickened" – 3 years, 7 months ago
-
NSJ replied to the topic "New build" – 3 years, 7 months ago
@tv101 I’m an addict! 🤣
-
Boo replied to the topic "Barrel" – 3 years, 7 months ago
@tv101 Check your email.
-
Boo replied to the topic "Barrel" – 3 years, 7 months ago
@tv101 Yep, it’s everywhere.
-
USADave replied to the topic "Back bow on a neck carve" – 3 years, 7 months ago
@tv101 Yup… I agree… Not a big deal to scrap it. But definitely am curious to see what the overall consensus is. 🙂
-
Boo replied to the topic "Robin's build #003 (take 2)" – 3 years, 7 months ago
@tv101 The barrels are not full of whisky,… Read more»
-
Boo replied to the topic "Sanding and sanders" – 3 years, 7 months ago
@tv101 Yeah it doesn’t seem to matter what we do or who we vote for, we are all completly stitched up all the time. A simple tax on earnings that pays for public devices should be all a society needs…. Read more»
-
Boo replied to the topic "Sanding and sanders" – 3 years, 7 months ago
@tv101 Don’t get me started on VAT 😡 It should be scrapped.
-
tv1 replied to the topic "Sanding and sanders" – 3 years, 7 months ago
[quote data-userid=”916″ data-postid=”23414″] @tv101 Errrrrrrmmmmm………. Sorry, I forgot to mention the VAT 😬 It’s still worth a look though as you get quite a few Abranet discs and hose with it…. Read more»
-
Boo replied to the topic "Robin's build #003 (take 2)" – 3 years, 7 months ago
@tv101 Thanks TV, I hadn’t thought of that! 😆
-
Boo replied to the topic "Sanding and sanders" – 3 years, 7 months ago
@tv101 Errrrrrrmmmmm………. Sorry, I forgot to mention the VAT 😬 It’s still worth a look though as you get quite a few Abranet discs and hose with it. ”Oh well that’s… Read more»
-
Boo replied to the topic "Sanding and sanders" – 3 years, 7 months ago
@tv101 No, not really. When I replace my big compressor, it will be around the £1k mark. This sander was only a few hundred. The thing is, I’ve had the perfect justification to buy it. I’m doing the house up… Read more»
-
Boo replied to the topic "New build" – 3 years, 7 months ago
-
NSJ replied to the topic "New build" – 3 years, 7 months ago
@tv101 which one are you? 🤣 🤣
-
NSJ replied to the topic "New build" – 3 years, 7 months ago
@tv101 totaly! Watching other people on youtube and getting inspiration to improve my results!
- Load More