-
Koendb replied to the topic "New Year. New Guitar (build)" – 4 years, 8 months ago
@tv101 Enjoy! Whats the plan for tomorrow then?
-
Boo replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 4 years, 8 months ago
@tv101 Sorry I couldn’t make it, my life is chaos right now. 🙃
I will endeavour to join in with online activities and demos in the future, whenever things start calming down.
Onwards and upwards. 💪🏴 -
Rocknroller912 replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 4 years, 8 months ago
@tv101
Thanks I will log on also. I will be in my workshop unless anyone wants to sing a song then I might be persuaded to down tools and pick up an instrument. -
Rocknroller912 replied to the topic "Vintage technique for neck adjustment" – 4 years, 8 months ago
-
Boo replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 4 years, 8 months ago
-
Boo replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 4 years, 8 months ago
@tv101 How dare you. What are you insinuating? 😆
-
Boo replied to the topic "Happy Blissmass Y'all" – 4 years, 8 months ago
-
Clinton replied to the topic "New Year. New Guitar (build)" – 4 years, 8 months ago
@tv101 Nice! Looks like a Blueshawk.
-
Clinton replied to the topic "Building Juniors" – 4 years, 8 months ago
@tv101 Yes, I know. Even for myself. I have several completed builds with no finish.
-
Boo replied to the topic "New Year. New Guitar (build)" – 4 years, 8 months ago
@tv101 That’s some nice looking Ash. 👍
-
Boo replied to the topic "New Year. New Guitar (build)" – 4 years, 8 months ago
-
Russ replied to the topic "New Year. New Guitar (build)" – 4 years, 8 months ago
Nice shape @tv101. Good to see you back building.
🎸🎶🙏🙂 -
tv1 replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 4 years, 8 months ago
Posted by: @robin @tv101 The following Tuesday is ok with me. I should be free next Tuesday, how do I go about joining in? Open to all … if anyone else fancies joining us for some guitary chat, and sight… Read more»
-
Robin replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 4 years, 8 months ago
The following Tuesday is ok with me.
I should be free next Tuesday, how do I go about joining in?
-
Koendb replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 4 years, 8 months ago
Posted by: @tv101
so how about the following Tuesday @8pm (UK time) again?Count me in!
-
Boo replied to the topic "🍭🍬Fun with Candy🍬🍭" – 4 years, 8 months ago
Posted by: @tv101 For years she’s had an excuse to avoid having to eat them. @tv101 She’s just told me that she’s tried the veggie haggis and doesn’t like it. When she was a meat eater (a long time… Read more»
-
Rocknroller912 replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 4 years, 8 months ago
@tv101
The following Tuesday is ok with me. -
Boo replied to the topic "🍭🍬Fun with Candy🍬🍭" – 4 years, 8 months ago
Posted by: @tv101 You have WAY too much fun Boo! And most people would be more than happy with any of your interim stages!! @tv101 I do have fun, I know. Thanks, I am a perfectionist though and if… Read more»
-
Rocknroller912 replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 4 years, 8 months ago
@tv101
Are you still doing the jit.si virtual pub tonight -
Russ replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 4 years, 8 months ago
Posted by: @tv101 It’s a great album @russ. I’ve had it years, it was a bit of a random selection scrolling through an MP3 player looking for something I’d not played for a hike, I actually don’t have any of… Read more»
- Load More