-
mattbeels replied to the topic "Part 1 is in place" – 5 years, 6 months ago
Well, well, well @tv101… I knew it was either this or a Bagpress yet I’m sure this is only part one of your idea…
Quick question: can it do cushions and curtains too?!? -
tv1 replied to the topic "Part 1 is in place" – 5 years, 6 months ago
-
Deej replied to the topic "Part 1 is in place" – 5 years, 6 months ago
You taking orders @Tv101?
-
Rocknroller912 replied to the topic "Part 1 is in place" – 5 years, 6 months ago
@tv101
At least you should finish a build with all you fingers intact, you will just have sore hands from all the computer button pressing same as me. -
Russ replied to the topic "Part 1 is in place" – 5 years, 6 months ago
Wow. Impressive @tv101
🙏🎶🙂🎸 -
Clinton replied to the topic "335" – 5 years, 6 months ago
@tv101 Yes full center block
-
Rocknroller912 replied to the topic "I messed up an order again" – 5 years, 6 months ago
@tv101 I can understand your dislike of banjos they can be really annoying and that’s why I got one, pay back time for players who don’t like fiddle playing. They like banjos even less and they are louder than fiddles…. Read more»
-
Boo replied to the topic "Part 1 is in place" – 5 years, 6 months ago
@tv101 Oh cool, a guitar printer. 😁👍
I will invest in one at some point. -
Russ replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 5 years, 6 months ago
Well thank you @russ for breaking ranks and letting the cat out, so to speak! @darrenking. Cheers Darren. I like watching but don’t think I’ll ever be performing. I admire @tv101 & @jamesbisset for having the nerve to do it… Read more»
-
Russ replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 5 years, 6 months ago
Great Song @tv101.
🙂🎶🙏🎸 -
Russ replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 5 years, 6 months ago
👏👏👏………..Who is Sally? @tv101. 🤔
🙂🎶🙏🎸 -
Russ replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 5 years, 6 months ago
I knew it was you @tv101 when I saw the guitar. 🎸😁 👍
🎸🙏🎶🙂 -
Koendb replied to the topic "Build report of my take on an Ikea kitchen countertop :-)" – 5 years, 6 months ago
That looks like a proper template! @tv101 I bought this one, I am still trying to make my own good quality templates, but I am not yet able to make em accuratly enough for my liking, so , until I… Read more»
-
Russ posted a new topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 5 years, 6 months ago
Hey @tv101 & @jamesbisset.
I caught a wee glimpse of you both on Acoustic Bliss last night. Very impressed…….
…….. although in your case @tv101 it was more Electric Bliss. 😁
🎸🙏🎶🙂 -
Rocknroller912 replied to the topic "I messed up an order again" – 5 years, 6 months ago
@tv101
When banjo players walk into an Irish music session al the eyes start to roll especially if it has a resonator -
Boo replied to the topic "Metal Flake (Large Silver Flake)" – 5 years, 6 months ago
-
Deej replied to the topic "Robin's build #002" – 5 years, 6 months ago
-
Tej replied to the topic "Hello!!" – 5 years, 6 months ago
What are you thinking of *making* for your first guitar? @tv101 Now that’s a question, I’m truthfully not sure, ideally I’d like to make an instrument that I never want to part with but also would like to make something… Read more»
-
cheesewhisk replied to the topic "Surface routing jig" – 5 years, 6 months ago
Cheers @tv101 its 18mm msg with a couple of 1×2 pine rails. Ive just got a very similar bit but it’s good to know decent places to buy from. 2mm is too much, that’s great, that’s definitely where I’ve been… Read more»
-
Boo replied to the topic "Robin's build #002" – 5 years, 6 months ago
Yes @tv101 an echo…
- Load More