Urgent Message from...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Urgent Message from @cazdaz - The Queen of Parts!

4 Posts
4 Users
56 Likes
mark bailey
(@markbailey)
Admin
Guitar Making God
Topic starter  
Some Important News: In a bold and fearless move @cazdaz has just declared herself the 'Queen Of Parts' causing massive shock throughout the UK, EU and NATO Alliances.

As such, I'm sure you will all be hearing much more from her directly, but until then she has asked me to post this, her first State Of The Guitar Makers Revolution Address:

-----

WOOD and STUFF 2022

Brexit is causing us some problems getting certain woods & parts - our latest shipment has been delayed by paperwork problems now we are not in the EU but we hope it will arrive in the next few weeks.

We are wondering if, when it finally arrives, we will have enough for all the upcoming projects ...so if you have any build plans over the next few months and know you will need wood, it would be really useful to know what and how many...

There are two ways you can help with this -

1. Place an order in the shop and we keep a list of back orders ... in priority of date (first come etc)
    It does mean paying in advance but shop orders will be first to be fulfilled

2. Send Carol a "shopping list" - and we'll keep them in date order also carol@baileyguitars.co.uk

This way we can work out how much of the shipment is already needed - it takes 8-10 weeks to get the export documents ! So if we need more than we have ordered then we can put another order in asap

Things have changed - prices and availability - we want the shop to continue to support your projects.
Also we want to make sure YOU, our students and community members,  get priority for what we can get hold of

If there is anything not in the shop that you need - also let us know as we can look at doing some "collective buying"

We know how much you have invested in your builds and we want to keep being able to provide the quality, ready to work materials and tools you are using.

-----

Were here to help - use @cazdaz in any post to contact Carol direct by email! 

Measure twice, cut once...

tv1, mattbeels, Boo and 15 people reacted
Russ
 Russ
(@russ)
Illustrious Member Customer
Luthier
Rep Points: 28609

@markbailey. @cazdaz.

Cheers Mark & Carol. Sounds like a great plan. I'll have a think about what I need.

🙏🎸🎶🙂

🗝️ "Life's what you make it"🗝️

tv1, mattbeels, Boo and 11 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Koendb
(@koendb)
Famed Member
Luthier
Rep Points: 11547

Posted by: @markbailey

@cazdaz has just declared herself the 'Queen Of Parts' causing massive shock throughout the UK, EU and NATO Alliances.

🤣 🤣 🤣  I can imagine!

tv1, mattbeels, Boo and 9 people reacted
ReplyQuote
Boo
 Boo
(@boo)
Illustrious Member
Luthier
Rep Points: 34813

@cazdaz Welcome to the forum Carol. 

Make guitars, not war 🌍✌️🎸

tv1, mattbeels, Robin and 9 people reacted