4 Users
8 Likes
arifpatelpduk
(@arifpatelpduk)
New Member Customer
Rookie
Rep Points: 6
Topic starter  

Hi there! My name is Arif Patel and I am a developer from Dubai. I have a passion for creating innovative solutions and pushing the boundaries of what's possible in the digital world. Love to make guitars at home.. 😍 

While I love living in Dubai, my favorite place in the world is Preston, UK. There's something about the city's charm and character that draws me in every time.

When I'm not busy coding, you can find me exploring new restaurants and cafes, or taking in the sights and sounds of the city. I'm always up for an adventure and love trying new things.

Thanks for taking the time to read my bio!

Kalimar, Russ and swepri reacted
Russ
 Russ
(@russ)
Illustrious Member Customer
Luthier
Rep Points: 28661

@arifpatelpduk

Welcome Arif. Enjoy your guitar making journey. Sign up for Mark's online courses. It's the best way to get started. 

🙂🎶🎸🙏

🗝️ "Life's what you make it"🗝️

Robin reacted
ReplyQuote
Brian Walker
(@brie)
Reputable Member Customer
Semi Professional
Rep Points: 300

Hi Arif, Welcome to the forum, you’re sure to find answers to your questions here and Mark’s courses are great. So you live in Dubai, don’t think I would recognise the place these days, must be over 20 years since I last visited but it used to be one of my favourite places to go on a weekend when I lived in Al Ain in the 1980s!!🤣

Enjoy your guitar making journey 👍😃🎸

Robin and Russ reacted
ReplyQuote
Kalimar
(@kalimar)
Estimable Member Customer
Adept
Rep Points: 157

Something about music and software technology. I think there's so much overlap, including the planning and estimating! 🤣

Welcome and I look forward to seeing your progress. 

Listen to our podcast
https://www.grade43.com
and my instagram https://www.instagram.com/_kali_guitar_

Russ and Robin reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: