2 Users
4 Likes
manavgangwani
(@manavgangwani)
Active Member Customer
Rookie
Rep Points: 8
Topic starter  

I Manav Gangwani am a passionate software engineer with a deep love for music, particularly playing the guitar. I hold a degree in computer science/engineering and have established myself as a skilled professional in the field of software development. With a penchant for problem-solving and a creative mindset, Manav thrives in the dynamic and ever-evolving world of technology.

Outside of my professional pursuits, I find solace and joy in playing the guitar. Whether strumming chords to my favorite songs or experimenting with melodies of my creation, I see music as a means of self-expression and relaxation. Through my dedication to mastering the guitar, I find a balance between technical expertise and artistic passion.

In my free time, I enjoy exploring new music genres, attending concerts, and jamming with friends. love for music fuels creativity and inspires me to approach every aspect of life with enthusiasm and curiosity.

Russ
 Russ
(@russ)
Illustrious Member Customer
Luthier
Rep Points: 28661

@manavgangwani

Welcome Manav. Are you planning on making guitars too. Playing is fun but making them to play takes it to another level. Enjoy the ride.Β 

🎶🎸🙂🙏

πŸ—οΈ "Life's what you make it"πŸ—οΈ

ReplyQuote
manavgangwani
(@manavgangwani)
Active Member Customer
Rookie
Rep Points: 8
Topic starter  

@russ that's great I will try making it...I am happy to connect with the community and hope I learn how to make a guitar!

Russ reacted
ReplyQuote
Russ
 Russ
(@russ)
Illustrious Member Customer
Luthier
Rep Points: 28661

@manavgangwani

Looking forward to seeing how you get on, Manav.

🙏🎸🎶🙂

πŸ—οΈ "Life's what you make it"πŸ—οΈ

ReplyQuote
Share: