-
Boo replied to the topic "New Year. New Guitar (build)" – 4 years, 8 months ago
-
Boo replied to the topic "🍭🍬Fun with Candy🍬🍭" – 4 years, 8 months ago
-
Rocknroller912 replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 4 years, 8 months ago
@tv101
Only joking of course. If there is no Bliss with Carol on Thursday maybe we should take turns at playing. I’ve been practising my banjo. -
Rocknroller912 replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 4 years, 8 months ago
@tv101
I would like to say we missed you but ,,,,,,,,, -
Rocknroller912 replied to the topic "My first steps in building an acoustic guitar" – 4 years, 8 months ago
@tv101
The 2 dots wouldn’t be level with the fretboard would they. Flat would be no good. I’ve been on the Dolly Parton tour bus by the way, just thought I would throw that nugget in for no particular reason. -
Koendb replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 4 years, 8 months ago
@tv101 I did return to the channel and haf a nice chat with @jamesbisset.
-
Koendb replied to the topic "My first steps in building an acoustic guitar" – 4 years, 8 months ago
Posted by: @tv101
The dots will need to be bigger.Only two of them… (*bada boom tsssssss*)
-
jamesbisset replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 4 years, 8 months ago
Posted by: @tv101 This link should take you straight to the chatroom https://meet.jit.si/TheBlissers Have I missed all the action? It’s 21:30 here and I seem to be the only one in the room…
-
jamesbisset replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 4 years, 8 months ago
Posted by: @tv101 Reminder that we said we’d have a Guitar Builders’ Jitsi at 8pm on Tuesdays. I was going to create a different chatroom – the BanjoDebuilders, or MarksGuitarMakers or somesuch, but we might as well just stick to… Read more»
-
Robin replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 4 years, 8 months ago
-
Rocknroller912 replied to the topic "Acoustic Bliss" – 4 years, 8 months ago
@tv101 Thanks that sounds like a plan. My only comment is that if we are going to do video chat on Thursdays when Carol is not doing Bliss, then we should make a distinction between the two nights or it… Read more»
-
Koendb replied to the topic "My first steps in building an acoustic guitar" – 4 years, 8 months ago
Posted by: @tv101 … showing all the care and neat working inside. Posted by: @boo Incredibly neat, clean and precise work, I’m enjoying watching you build this guitar. @tv101 and @boo: thx guys! I hope I can repeat it in… Read more»
-
Koendb replied to the topic "My first steps in building an acoustic guitar" – 4 years, 8 months ago
Posted by: @tv101 Looks like a nice piece of rosewood for the sides – really strong purple-ish colour? @tv101 Yes it has that purple tone in it, really dark 🤩 Posted by: @tv101 How many hours do you think you’ve… Read more»
-
Boo replied to the topic "My first steps in building an acoustic guitar" – 4 years, 8 months ago
-
Boo replied to the topic "🍭🍬Fun with Candy🍬🍭" – 4 years, 8 months ago
Posted by: @tv101 Don’t know whether they’d end up competing for attention with the guitar body, and whether that would detract from the stunning-ness of the fretboard? @tv101 Yeah I thought that too, that it may be too much for… Read more»
-
Boo replied to the topic "New Year. New Guitar (build)" – 4 years, 8 months ago
Posted by: @tv101 If all goes to plan I’ll not use those pickup rings. Nor any pickup rings. @tv101 Yeah I’ve had that idea too. I looked into several ways of doing it, bought some stuff to do it but… Read more»
-
Boo replied to the topic "New Year. New Guitar (build)" – 4 years, 8 months ago
@tv101 That is is gonna be one beautiful guitar. Long way to go but you’ve got the skills T. Keep the progress pictures coming. 👍
-
Boo replied to the topic "New Year. New Guitar (build)" – 4 years, 8 months ago
@tv101 It’s looking good T, messy job that surface routing isn’t it? It works though. 👍It’s got a lovely grain that plank, it will come up a treat with some finish on it.
-
Russ replied to the topic "New Year. New Guitar (build)" – 4 years, 8 months ago
Nice job @tv101. Looking forward to seeing it develop.
🙂🎸🎶🙏 -
Marcel replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 4 years, 8 months ago
Posted by: @tv101 Thanks for sharing that Shocking Blue video @Marcel. Heard the track many times, but never seen the video, and never realised that they were Dutchish. The were quite Dutch, although the singer Mariska Veres was the daughter… Read more»
- Load More