-
Russ replied to the topic "Joining the Guitar Making Revolution." – 5 years, 11 months ago
@tv101
Hee hee. Your right. I’m going to go around all the shops and bars and restaurants when this is all over and offer to take it off their hands.
😋🎶🎸🙏 -
Russ replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 5 years, 11 months ago
@tv101
You must be psychic tv. I almost put Back In Black as my Song for today.
😋🙏🎸🎶 -
darrenking replied to the topic "My first build" – 5 years, 11 months ago
@tv101 Don’t! It’s not funny! I’ve normally swum about 300km by this point in the year. 2020 total is currently 120km. On the plus side by buoyancy is up!
-
darrenking replied to the topic "My first build" – 5 years, 11 months ago
@jamesalexandermcmillan It might not be easy but could you leave the fretless section very slightly raised to match the height of the frets? I don’t really know why @tv101 brought this up but obs, the 5th string that only goes… Read more»
-
Boo replied to the topic "My first build" – 5 years, 11 months ago
@tv101 You are the new leader! Congratulations! 🤣👍
-
Russ replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 5 years, 11 months ago
@tv101
Yeah tv. I’ve never been able to make out any of the lyrics. Just love the hypnotic music. There is also a side project called Moon Duo which I love too.
🎸🎶🙏🙂 -
Russ replied to the topic "Custom Design LIVE – Your Q's pls" – 5 years, 11 months ago
@tv101 Thanks for that advice Tony. It’s given me my Mojo back. I’m very much a visual learner. I’m sure when I get started it will all be a bit clearer and as you say when I draw it all… Read more»
-
mentosik replied to the topic "My first build" – 5 years, 11 months ago
@tv101 And this is my main fear about it. Initially I invested some money for “luthier tools”. Cheap stuff but for home usage I think they are fine. Even the cheapest tools, in total gave a big sum 🙂 I… Read more»
-
Russ replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 5 years, 11 months ago
@tv101
Cheers tv. As it happens my first car was a MkII Ford Escort. 😁🚗
🎸🙂🙏🎶 -
darrenking replied to the topic "Favourite bass player" – 5 years, 11 months ago
@tv101 I saw Norman playing with Wilko in Hertford shortly before Wilko’s near death/miraculous recovery phase. I have to say that I have never before left such an overall great gig with my main impression being how effing amazing the… Read more»
-
Roland replied to the topic "Pickups! What to go for – That Walnut guitar…" – 5 years, 11 months ago
@tv101: Thanks. I’ve had some OilCity Strat pups and were quite good. Will give the others a look. Ta.
-
Clinton replied to the topic "“Blue Jean” a Semi Holllwbody Bandsman Build" – 5 years, 11 months ago
@tv101 Well, mistakes do happen and far from perfect. 5 major careless errors were made. The most major error was thicknessing the headstock. I set my depth stop and made a few passes and on my final routing depth as… Read more»
-
Russ replied to the topic "Machine Heads" – 5 years, 11 months ago
@tv101
Cheers tv. I’ll check it out.
🎸🙂🎶🙏 -
Russ replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 5 years, 11 months ago
@tv101
Half Full. 😋🎶🙏🎸 -
Clinton replied to the topic "BYOEG Online Bandsman 2" – 5 years, 11 months ago
@tv101 Thanks, bridge holes and humbucker cavity just got done. I am dreading the fret job today.
-
Rocknroller912 replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 5 years, 11 months ago
-
Boo replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 5 years, 11 months ago
Her view was that “it’ll end in riots whoever wins”. @tv101 Yeah, I’ve heard a few people say the same thing. There are many people to blame for letting that idiot rile people up, what the hell is he doing?… Read more»
-
Boo replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 5 years, 11 months ago
I did bulk orders from Majestic Wine, Brewdog and Hotel Chocolat. If we were going to be doomed, I was planning on going out happy. @tv101 Yeah me too. There is another threat to the world I am very worried… Read more»
-
Russ replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 5 years, 11 months ago
@tv101
Always liked a bit of Lou too.
🙏🎶🙂🎸 -
tv1 replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 5 years, 11 months ago
- Load More