-
Boo replied to the topic "Bagpress – Fret Cutting Jig – a review" – 6 years ago
@tv101 Great review Tony, very detailed. I’ll be glad to contribute my opinion so thanks for sending it on, I appreciate it and thanks Darren for including me.
-
Boo replied to the topic "BYOEG Online Bandsman 2" – 6 years ago
I’m still wondering what wood to use for my neck blank. @tv101 I’m using Cherry for the neck and a nice piece of Ebony for the fretboard. I think I’m progressing fairly quick because I’m using all of my jigs… Read more»
-
Deej replied to the topic "Happy Birthday to …, Happy Birthday to …." – 6 years ago
See ya there @TV101
-
Boo replied to the topic "BYOEG Online Bandsman 2" – 6 years ago
@tv101 @markbailey Check this out! All copper, including the neck.
-
Deej replied to the topic "Happy Birthday to …, Happy Birthday to …." – 6 years ago
Mine !!!
heres your drinks lads
🍷🍺🥃🍻🍹🥂🍾
Thanks for the call out @TV101
-
Deej replied to the topic "A Challenge … with a happy ending." – 6 years ago
It’s pretty much a harmless hobby!
Keep believing that @TV101 😉
-
Deej replied to the topic "Workshop Weds: PINSTRIPES!!" – 6 years ago
Where do you buy decent lengths of the 0.6mm veneer (or whatever) for the pinstripes?
@TV101 I bought mine from David Dyke for the two I’ve done and they were very good..
http://www.luthierssupplies.co.uk/Veneers.htm -
Rocknroller912 replied to the topic "Workshop Weds: PINSTRIPES!!" – 6 years ago
@tv101 You could try Timberline or David Dyke, both are top quality instrument wood suppliers. I’m not sure what they have at the moment but their web sites are easily found with a Google search. I’ve purchased from them and… Read more»
-
pdxguitar replied to the topic "Hi from Portland, Oregon" – 6 years ago
@tv101 awesome thanks!
-
Boo replied to the topic "BYOEG Online Bandsman 2" – 6 years ago
Would the lentils and socks be clearly labelled – so we could tell them apart?? @tv101 Maybe they come as a set and after 3 strikes one would have to use Mark’s socks to strain the lentils with! Ahhhhhhh…….
-
Boo replied to the topic "BYOEG Online Bandsman 2" – 6 years ago
You know the rules Deej.
Three strikes and you …..
….
….
…. have to eat a pot of lentils.@deej @tv101 Or, maybe it’s 3 strikes and you have to eat one of Mark’s socks! @markbailey
-
Robin replied to the topic "Workshop Weds: PINSTRIPES!!" – 6 years ago
@tv101 I’m going to be trying that on my next neck build … so perfect timing!! I’m going to have a go at that too. My maple neck blank is wide enough to spare a 20mm slice off the side,… Read more»
-
Boo replied to the topic "BYOEG Online Bandsman 2" – 6 years ago
Nice start Mr Boo!
@tv101 Thanks man, I’m going to enjoy this build very much.
-
Boo replied to the topic "BYOEG Online Bandsman 2" – 6 years ago
Work (the paid sort) has just got madly busy. @tv101 You are lucky in that respect, I’ve very little paid income atm. I’m a gardener and my season has been devastated by Covid. I’ve had a few jobs in recent… Read more»
-
darrenking replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 6 years ago
@tv101 Hey, I started the Michael Hedges links! Go back a page to hear what a genius in a nazi helmet (or should that be Helmut!), baggy pantaloons and pixie boots sounds like! Thank god his musical ability was stronger… Read more»
-
darrenking replied to the topic "Fret sloting oopsie" – 6 years ago
@tv101 Modern jazz? – Who’d know?!
-
Russ replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 6 years ago
@tv101
Excellent Song choice. Takes me back.
🎸🎶🙂✌️ -
Russ replied to the topic "🎶🎸 Your Favourite Song In This Moment 🎸🎶" – 6 years ago
@tv101
I’m a bit of a technophobe so I don’t know if what I’ve done is a *Link* or not.
😬😳 -
Deej replied to the topic "The member formerly known as …" – 6 years ago
-
Deej replied to the topic "It can't be Wednesday …" – 6 years ago
@TV101 now ….easier 👍🏻
- Load More