Member cancellation...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Member cancellation and contact form not working.

10 Posts
4 Users
16 Likes
nortski
(@nortski)
Trusted Member
Hobbyist
Rep Points: 85
Topic starter  

Does anyone know how I can get in touch with customer service? I cancelled my subscription weeks ago but I've just received an email notifying me of my renewal. I have tried sending a message asking for a refund but the contact form is broken, it will not post.
I also happen to know that no-one picks up their Facebook messages as I have tried contacting them before on there.
I'm not angry or anything but I do wish to cancel and I do need a refund.

Russ reacted
Russ
 Russ
(@russ)
Illustrious Member Customer
Luthier
Rep Points: 28661

Hi @nortski

The only thing I could suggest is that you tag Mark and Carol in this post and hopefully they'll see it.Β 

🎸🙂🎶🙏

πŸ—οΈ "Life's what you make it"πŸ—οΈ

ReplyQuote
NSJ
 NSJ
(@nsj)
Noble Member Customer
Luthier
Rep Points: 2381

I always seem to get through using the contact us form on the shop, I think it's Carol that usually replies.

Russ reacted
ReplyQuote
nortski
(@nortski)
Trusted Member
Hobbyist
Topic starter  

@nsj The contact form on the shop page is the one I tried to use.

ReplyQuote
nortski
(@nortski)
Trusted Member
Hobbyist
Topic starter  

@russ how do I tag people?

Russ reacted
ReplyQuote
NSJ
 NSJ
(@nsj)
Noble Member Customer
Luthier
Rep Points: 2381

@nortski Use the @ symbol or hit reply on their post

Β 

Β 

Problems with the form could be somehting like an adblocker, if using one try switching it off. Failing that try another browser if possible.

swepri and Russ reacted
ReplyQuote
Russ
 Russ
(@russ)
Illustrious Member Customer
Luthier
Rep Points: 28661

Posted by: @nortski

@russ how do I tag people?

Hi @nortski

Mark is @markbailey and Carol is @cazdaz.Β 

🎸🎶🙂🙏

Β 

πŸ—οΈ "Life's what you make it"πŸ—οΈ

swepri reacted
ReplyQuote
mark bailey
(@markbailey)
Admin
Guitar Making God

@nortskiΒ  HI there - this is Carol on Marks account ;)- really sorry to hear this - we get messages most days and reply asap - today we got the notification of this message ... apologies also for FB messages... to be fair we dont go there much as usually all our students/shop customers use the contact forms or email and we stopped posting there a while ago (however..it should have notified us so will look into that)

You should be able to pause & cancel your membership from your own dashboard - once set up it's all automatic or controlled by you... unless you ask us to do it. Recommend a pause then it is easy to pick up again if you want to..but either way you can manage from your account

my email is carol@baileyguitars.co.uk

Will have a wee look at your membership and see if something is not right - and will reply direct

Apologies in general to anyone who is finding us slow to reply overall - things are finally getting better at our end and I hope you will be seeing more of us over the coming months )

THANK YOU @russ for responding and for tagging us πŸ™‚

Cx

Β 

Β 

Β 

Measure twice, cut once...

swepri, Dan Hawkes, Russ and 1 people reacted
ReplyQuote
mark bailey
(@markbailey)
Admin
Guitar Making God

Hi @nortski - am responding here just in caseΒ  - I cannot find any mails or contact forms (will get the web guys to look into this)Β  but I can see that you did pause your membership but somehow it has unpaused but now pending cancellation (that wont kick in till the next payment) .. I think what happened is that it was too late on the last day for paypal to take notice to not take the payment. No worries - will email you and sort the refund out. So sorry you have had any hassle - we try to make things as easy as possible Look out for my mail Cheers Carol πŸ™‚

Measure twice, cut once...

swepri, Russ and Robin reacted
ReplyQuote
nortski
(@nortski)
Trusted Member
Hobbyist
Topic starter  

@markbailey @cazdaz thank you both for the replies and for sorting the issue, it's much appreciated. Hopefully I will be able to resubscribe in the future πŸ™‚

This post was modified 5 months ago by nortski

swepri, Russ and Robin reacted
ReplyQuote
Share: